So Yesterday my father in law, Lane, was in a scooter accident. He was driving down the road when the back wheel of the scooter popped or something and he skidded. Luckily he was wearing a helmet, it probably saved his life. But he busted up his knee pretty bad. he shattered the tibia. no good. He'll be ok. we'll keep him and mom in our prayers.
while we were visiting my father in law, we ran into one of nick's best friends, and next door neighbors. The hospital is one of the last places you wanna run into a good friend. It turns out John's wife, Rachel, had a tore up esophagus. Also no good. Later we ran into some other friends. We decided while we were all in the hospital might as well hang out... so we went to the cafeteria and got some food. heh.
Brindy and Dallin are all moved into a new place. It's a cute little place and they will have more space to themselves. :]
Steph's baby, Melody, is coming in a matter of days!!! it's so exciting!!! I cannot wait to see what she will look like. Stephanie is just ready for the baby to come out! she doesn't care how anymore lol.
There's some fun stuff going down in Nick's and my life too right now... :] We weren't going to tell anyone. But sense everyone who reads my blog already knows I'll just say it. NICK AND I ARE PREGNANT!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! I am four and a half weeks along. :] I'm going to wait 'till the second Trimester before we officially announce it so sshhhhh. lol The fun thing about this pregnancy is if all goes according to plan his/her due date will be may 31st... the day after my birthday lol. Pretty cool. :]
Well, until next time!
I love you all!!!
<3 // : Sara
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Lots of crazy stuff
Posted by Sara Emillee Jessen at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment